YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 3 October 2012

You dont want to be alone..

                
 Hat- Ebay
                 Blazer- Glamorous uk
                 Shorts- River island
                          Necklace- River island
                   Shoes- Wittner


Its spring time down under so i am rather excited to ditch the winter clothes and chuck on my summer clothes. It was a beautiful day today so i decided to go out for lunch with my sister. I went to a nice little cafe but i felt like dressing up a little bit so my blazer and shirt combo definitely created the casual but nice look i was going for. I got this hat a little while ago but i have had no reason to really wear it so its been sitting in my wardrobe gathering some cobwebs, until today of course! this hat definitely made the feeling of it nearly being summer kick in. Not sure if i can pull of this hat but nevertheless it is lovelyyy and my favy fav colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment