YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 4 October 2012

I can feel the love can you feel it too

Top- Dotti( cut the sleeves off it)
Skirt- Ebay
Shoes- Rubi shoes

The weather has been amazing these past few days and today did not disappoint. The sun was out and it was actually a rather hot day so what better than to go for a lovely nice drive. I went with a friend to a cafe down near the beach and got some lovely lunch( greek salad..yes! so good). I really didn't put much effort into this outfit to be quite frank with yoo all i just found some clothes hanging up and chucked them on. I recently got these shoes for $30 and have been wearing them non stop, so comfy and weirdly they are my first pair of flats i own..little secret for you all.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh i love your style! just had a browse through your blog- love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!

    If you have time please check out my blog:

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete