YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Jacket-Topshop
Jeans-American Apparel Easy Jean
Top-Target( Just a girls wife beater)
Hat-From a $2 store
Shoes-Rubi Shoes


I spent the day with my Mum today and we went and did some 'home' kind of shopping, so strictly not clothes shopping which is quite refreshing actually. I was having one of those days where you just want to be comfy so i thought hey why don't i wear my new jacket! and that i did, indeed. I love it , its just so warm and such good quality couldn't be more satisfied. I also found an old singlet or wife beater, whatever you may call it, but i put it on and it is miles to small for me now(probably because i wore it when i was 8 duhh) so i put it on and it almost looked like a new crop top out by MinkPink, fancy that eyy. Anyway i also tried out a really grunge type relaxed look..safe to say i am unsure whether i have the attitude to pull it off because quite frankly im a bit of a dork haha but oh well i was comfy!

1 comment: