YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 5 October 2012

Simple spring makeup


Foundation- Revlon PhotoReady
Bronzer- Australis 
Blush- Australis paparazzi blush
Highlighter- Nude by Nature
Lipstick- Unknown brand

 Its spring as i keep boasting about because I'm just so excited that the pooey weather will now be gone! yay for spring. Anyway i went and saw my Grandparents today and wasn't feeling the best because my hay fever is being a complete annoyance, so i really was in a simple makeup mood kind of day. Who doesn't have those days though? we all do and those days are very refreshing. I just simply wore my normal face makeup, Highlighter under my eyebrows, mascara, white eyeliner on on my waterline( check out how big my eyes look phwoaah!) and pink lipstick. Took me five minutes, and i did it while i was eating my yummy ham and cheese croissant lunch, oh my so good! anyway I'm not sure how everything i say leads to the topic of food, but anyway this is just a simple spring makeup look, there yah go.

2 comments:

  1. i really love the lip colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish it was spring again here in the UK :( Your makeup looks so lovely, though! :)

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete