YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 29 September 2012

Easy jean!

The other day i found $70 lying around in my bedroom..pretty handy i must say. I have been eying of the American apparel Easy Jean for a while now but i have never had the money to buy some, until now. I actually could never really bring myself to pay about $110 for a pair of jeans because i am quite a tight arse with my money, but i found some being sold on ebay for $70 so i was quick to grab myself a sneaky bargain. Might i just admit these jeans are the comfiest pair of jeans i have ever bought in my life like you could literally run a marathon in them they are that comfy. I think they may just be my new favourite piece of clothing. I have been wearing them non stop and the fact that you can literally pair them with anything makes them that much better. I dont think i have ever spent $70 this well in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment