YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 5 October 2012

My favourite lipsticks at the moment!

The lipstick of the first colour

1st photo- 120 Cutting edge, Rimmel London
2nd photo- Red, Sportsgirl
3rd photo- Unknown ( sorry!)

I have today another beauty post...yayay! I am just a makeup fiend and am always looking for new products to add to my already huge collection. However lipsticks are my all time favourites and i always find myself spending my poo change( yes thats what i call loose change..some might say strange) but anyway i often spend my loose change on lipsticks. My Favourite lipsticks at the moment are hands down these lovely three you see above.

The first is a dark plum/burgundy colour and my god..im obsessed with it, i have been wearing it so much lately because i just think its a lovely rich colour. It also has a little bit of a glossy-ness( i may have just made up my own little word, i dont know haha) to it so it is quite a bold colour.

As summer is coming up i am trying to stock up on some bright,coral type colours. So of course this beautiful coral type red will be one i will run out of very quickly in the summer since i just LOVE it, yes i wrote in capitals to really demonstrate my love for this lipstick. I actually picked this up from an online website and im pretty sure it posts worldwide so anyone can get it! aka i suggest you do because it is beaut and it was pretty cheap as well.

The next colour is a really simple dark pink lipstick. I actually got given this by my mum who got given it by her friend so i was buzzing over getting a freebee that was actually pretty top notch. This is also one i will definitely see myself wearing over the summer, especially when im going out for lunch and cant be bothered putting on that much makeup. It is a very girly colour which best represents little old me!

No comments:

Post a Comment