YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 29 September 2012

Drool...

I was recently in a small boutique near where i live when i spotted some Jeffrey Campbells. First of all, I have a hugeeee obsession with Jeffrey Campbell shoes. Second, I am so incredibly poor at the moment that i could only stand there looking at them and wanting to cry. I am not one to go for such bold kind of shoes, i normally stick to the classic pink,beige,nude pairs of heels( boring, i know). Eventually when i save my money up i will be quick to buy myself a pair of these beauts, and despite the quite expensive price tags im sure this can be an exception! 

I love how chunky these are and the simplicity of them and how they are quite a basic pair of wedges.Such a simple pair of heels with a bold touch which i really like.

Ahhh, i die every time i look at these heels. They are nothing less than amazing. I am really taking a liking to studs and spikes and all that horaah at the moment, so these heels dont dissapoint. I will eventually commit to saving up my money so i can get my grubby little hands on these stunning pair of heels. Love love loveeeee them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment